This group is led by Steve and Angela Queen and David Spruiell. It seeks to provide a place for young people to nurture roots in their faith, spirituality, and community. This group meets on Sunday mornings at 9 in room 314. This time serves as an opportunity to gather on a weekly basis to deepen our faith and understanding of how God is working in our lives and the world around us. We know honest faith comes with honest questions, so we want to address our questions together as we seek to become more like Christ. For more information, please contact Matthew Broyles at firstname.lastname@example.org or (325) 675-8115.
Difference Makers and Ten-25 were two unique classes who have now merged. It is primarily people in their 30s and 40s with kids. The name is in reference to Hebrews 10:24-25 which states, “And let us consider how to provoke one another to love and good deeds, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the day approaching”. It’s a group whose purpose is not only to make a difference in their own lives, but also make a difference in the surrounding community. They meet on Sunday mornings at 9 a.m. in Room 308 on the third floor.
- 4:45 – Church-wide meal in Dining Room
- 6 – Intergenerational Bible Study – 3rd Floor
- College students through senior adults meet together in men’s groups and women’s groups of 10 to study scripture together.
- It’s a great time to learn build relationships with people in our church and learn from different perspectives!
- There’s always room for more!